How to convert TEMS (.log) to (.fmt) file by using .tex?
Posted by Sausan Majid on 27 March 2008 11:46 PM
Steps to convert the .log files to .fmt by using various versions of .tex
(using TEMS Investigation Data Collection):
1. Select from Export Logfile from Logfile menu.
2. Click Add Order button from Export Logfile window.
3. Select Text file format from Add Export Order window and click Setup button.
4. To input IEs, directly load from .tex file. Click Load button to select .tex file.
5. Choose a .tex file. (Located at C:\Program Files\Aexio\Xeus 2008 Pro Trial\Setting)
6. At the Options tab, select as Message Type, Message ID and Event Information and click OK.
7. Next, click Browse file... button to input log files.
8. Select a .log file.
9. Choose an output directory and Directory by clicking Browsing dir. After setting a directory, click OK button.
10. Click Start button as shown below to start exporting process.
11. The export process is in progress when a blue arrow replaces the red dot at the source and progress percentage is shown at the right-hand corner.
12. Once the export is done, the Export Result window will be displayed. Click Close button.